Corporate Fast-Track Admissions
Does your company have a special relationship with George Mason University and Mason Engineering? As an employee for one of our Corporate Partners, you can take advantage of our Corporate Fast-Track Graduate Admissions process which requires fewer supplementary admission materials.
- Complete the Corporate Fast-Track Inquiry form.
- You will receive an email notification within two business days of submitting the inquiry form with additional details for applying.
- Fill out an online application to a master's, certificate, or non-degree program at the Volgenau School of Engineering.
- When you have submitted your application, you will receive access to a Self-Service portal to upload materials for your application. In place of the Goals Statement requirement, upload a blank word document with the words "Corporate Fast-Track" typed.
- Submit proof of employment.
- One letter of recommendation
- Corporate Fast-Track applications are subject to deadlines; no exceptions.
- Corporate Fast-Track applications are not granted automatic admission, nor granted special consideration beyond the reduction of required supplemental materials at the point of application.
Question? Contact us
Office of Graduate Admissions and Enrollment Services