Corporate Fast-Track Admissions
Does your company have a special relationship with George Mason University and Mason Engineering? As an employee for one of our Corporate Partners, you can take advantage of our Corporate Fast-Track Graduate Admissions process which requires fewer supplementary admission materials.
- Complete the Corporate Fast-Track Inquiry form.
- Within three business days, you will receive an email from the Volgenau Graduate Admissions office detailing next steps.
- Fill out an online application to a master's, certificate, or non-degree program in the Volgenau School of Engineering.
- In place of the Goals Statement requirement, upload a blank word document with the words "Corporate Fast-Track" typed.
- Follow instructions from the email in step #2 under "Submit Inquiry" to waive additional requirements.
- Submit proof of employment.
Master's or Certificate Program:
- One letter of recommendation *
* Please note: MS in Software Engineering does not require a letter of recommendation.
Graduate Non-Degree Studies:
Internationally-educated students must submit additional requirements to complete a graduate studies application:
- Transcript evaluation from a NACES approved agency. See International Graduate Requirements for details.
- English proficiency exam: TOEFL iBT for Graduate Studies and/or Research Assistantship (80 points total overall, with no section minimum); for Teaching Assistantship (88 points total overall, with a minimum of 20 points in each section). For additional details on TOEFL, IELTS or PTE, see Examination and Scores.
- Corporate Fast-Track applications are subject to deadlines; no exceptions.
- Corporate Fast-Track applications are not granted automatic admission, nor granted special consideration beyond the reduction of required supplemental materials at the point of application.
Question? Contact us
Office of Graduate Admissions and Enrollment Services