School of Engineering Advances Cybersecurity
- April 15, 2021Cybersecurity experts from Mason’s College of Engineering and Computing are playing an important role in protecting American manufacturing automation and supply chains from cyber threats and designing better security into advan
- April 13, 2021George Mason University’s competitive cyber club is headed to the National Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition (NCCDC) after beating out intense competition in a nationwide wildcard round.
- April 5, 2021Industrial control systems (ICS) manage our everyday water, electricity, and gas resources. The same interconnectedness and automation that makes these systems effective and efficient also increases their vulnerability to dangerous attacks that could leave cities and states without essential reso
- February 2, 2021The capabilities and reach of 5G are expanding, but with new capabilities come new security challenges.
- November 20, 2020George Mason University is poised to be named a managing member in the Cybersecurity Manufacturing Innovation Institute (CyManII), a $111 million public-private partnership led by the University of Texas at San Antonio.
- October 15, 2020Body
- February 19, 2020Body
- November 4, 2019Body
- October 24, 2019It’s not often that college students have a chance to solve cybersecurity challenges, delve into data mining, and take a salsa dancing lesson over the same weekend. But those who attended PatriotHacks, Mason’s second annual collegiate hackathon, did just that at the MIX@Fenwick, October 18 to 20.