- 703-993-1552 (office)
Nguyen Engineering Building, 3240
4400 University Drive, MS 1G5
Fairfax, VA 22030
Peter Pachowicz joined George Mason University in 1989 as a visiting assistant professor with the Computer Science Department. He is now an associate professor in the same department, now part of the Volgenau School of Engineering. Between 1981 and 1988, Pachowicz was a faculty member at AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland, and the University of Hamburg, Germany. He also served as head of the Image Processing Group, Institute of Control Engineering (AGH). Pachowicz’s research interests include autonomous robotics, data and decision fusion, intelligent systems, real-time embedded systems, pattern recognition and computer vision, sensors and mechatronics, systems architecture, and adaptability in algorithms and systems.
PhD, Electrical and Computer Engineering, AGH University of Science and Technology (1984)
MS, Computer Engineering, AGH University of Science and Technology (1984)
Faculty Rank: Associate Professor
- ECE 392 Engineering Design Studio Section 001
- ECE 493 RS: Senior Advanced Design Project II Section 001
- BENG 492 Senior Advanced Design Project I Section 001
- ECE 492 Senior Advanced Design Project I Section 001
- ECE 499 Special Topics in Electrical Engineering Section 002
- ECE 590 Selected Topics in Engineering Section 003
2005 - 2009 : AFOSRMURI-05. Funded by US Air Force.
2005 - 2007 : Computational Modeling of Cultural Dimensions in Adversary Organizations. Funded by Air Force Office of Scientific Research.
Computer Networks and Architectures