Current Student Resources
Find quick access to the most common Volgenau School of Engineering and George Mason University information.
Mason Engineering Academic Affairs Contacts
If you need assistance, contact, Susan Brionez, Assistant to Sharon Caraballo, Associate Dean for Undergraduate Programs, at 703-993-1511.
Volgenau's Graduate Student Affairs Office oversees the functions of all graduate programs within the school and supports Volgenau's graduate students. Our highest priority is the sucess and retention of our students. The office works with the Volgenau Office of Graduate Admission to enroll students with strong academic backgrounds. We are committed to supporting both full and part-time students with guidance as they work toward earing their masters, certificate, and/or doctoral degrees.
Director, Graduate Academic Affairs
- Volgenau Undergraduate Student Forms (Blackboard)
- Mason Undergraduate Student Forms
- Volgenau PhD IT (INFT) Student Forms and Resources (Blackboard)
- Mason Graduate Student Forms
Mason Engineering Technology Support
Our Instructional Computing Laboratories provide a framework for computing-related educational activities within the Volgenau School of Engineering. The labs serve students of all departments in the school.
Other Mason Resources
- Learning Services and Academic Workshops for Grad Students
- Off-Campus Student Programs and Services
- Office of International Programs and Services
- Writing Center’s Resources for Multilingual Students
- Student Health Services
- Office of Military Services
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Student Support and Advocacy Center (SSAC)
- Resources for Students with Disabilities
- University Life
Please visit this page for information on Financial Aid and Scholarships available to students