The Volgenau School of Engineering is at the hub of the technology-driven economy of Northern Virginia, the largest data center market in the U.S. The area accounts for nearly 20 percent of market share in enterprise demand, making it a magnet for innovation and incubators of new products and ideas. Students seeking a career-rich environment can find it at Mason Engineering, and industry partners have first dibs on recruiting great talent.
Number of years of corporate support
Percentage of Volgenau alumni living in Northern Virginia
Number of Volgenau's Corporate Partners
Rank in Best Engineering Graduate Programs by GraduatePrograms.com
Ranking nationally for cybersercurity by the Ponemon Institute
Get a Jump on Competitors in a Rich Hiring Pool
Mason Engineering has developed deep and mutually beneficial relationships with industries in the Washington, D.C., area and beyond, and our innovative corporate partners offer paid internships, as well as full-time positions.
"George Mason University is one of our College Relations' targeted schools, making it a top choice for recruitment, engagement and investment. We have been a member of the Corporate Partnership since 2006."
GENERAL DYNAMICS – ADVANCED INFORMATION SYSTEMS
"Our corporate partnership has provided us with the means to have a frequent presence on campus, and our involvement with students and faculty has provided us with unparalleled access to established and emerging thought leaders."
Business, Industry Partners See Major Benefits
Among the customized benefits of the Mason Engineering Corporate Partnership Program:
- One point of contact at the school.
- Invitations to Dean's Advisory Board symposiums, faculty lectures, and seminars.
- Advance invitations to VIP Mason/Engineering events.
- Targeted student résumés and access to student organization leaders, which helps to build our pipeline.
- Liaison to cyber research project collaboration.
- Recognition in the Convocation brochure and Mason Engineering marketing materials.
- Company logo prominently displayed in entrance to the Nguyen Building on the Fairfax Campus.