Volgenau School of Engineering News
- January 19, 2021Mason Engineering’s bachelor’s degree program in cyber security engineering has been accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, the global accreditor
- January 15, 2021Our warfighters have sacrificed a great deal to serve our country, and a Mason mechanical engineering senior design team is paying it forward to a veteran who needed an innovative engineering solution to improve everyday life.
- January 11, 2021One of the rewards of being an academic advisor is helping students through difficult times and then watching them flourish afterward, says Smriti Kansal Patwardhan, an academic advisor and coordinator for the
- January 8, 2021It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s a Lighter-Than-Air (LTA) robotic shark blimp, which is what a team of George Mason University students and faculty used to participate in the 99++ Luftballoons Competition at Indiana University on November 9 through 13.
- January 6, 2021In the summer of 1985, a New York-born, Texas A&M student started packing his bags for Northern Virginia. He had decided to transfer to George Mason University.
- January 4, 2021This past November, Mason Competitive Cyber (MCC) put their hacking skills to the test and participated in Hack the Building, a cybersecurity competition hosted by the U.S. Cyber Command, a division of the U.S.
- December 15, 2020Mason Presidential Chief of Staff Ken Walsh's career is about building bridges.
- December 3, 2020Discovering virtual and augmented reality gave senior computer science major and passionate creative SaidAhmed SaidAhmed the best of both worlds.